- Directly adjacent to thurso river a perfect relaxing walking location
- 5 minutes walk from swimming pool heritage centre and train station
- We are right next to bus services to wick john o groats and access to Orkney ferry
- Thurso tourist office directly opposite us for information on castle walks/camster cairns/broughs
- Hill o many stanes/whaligoe steps and many more areas of interest.
Taxis to the Scrabster Ferry Terminal are approx £3.00 – we are happy to arrange a taxi for you.
There are now a couple of touring companies. Ross Tours and . This is a great way to discover the abundance of interesting features of Caithness.
Scrabster Ferry terminal is very close at just 2 miles from Waterside House and the Gills Ferry (Pentland Ferries) terminal is just 10 miles on the road to John O'Groats.